In case you ever need to brighten your day: Best of Olivia Wilde's Twitter
- Is it wrong that the only time I've been in the gym in the last month is to buy peanut butter smoothies? I try my best to lunge in and out.
- A mosquito just bit my ass so hard it almost felt good. Except now I can't sit down without a hemroid pillow. #thanksmaryland
- Wait I forgot- running smack into a blind man while texting - good luck or bad luck?
- Auto-correct strikes again. My phone turns "fed" into "F'ed" which is awkward when telling my roommate I gave the dog his food.
- Woot woot! Teen Choice Awards Nomination whaaaat? So awesome. Thank you guys very much. I'm glad teens like Dr. shows and not just porn.
- I know I'm in new york when I find myself at Sing Sing at 3am karaoke-ing my balls off with a bunch of beautiful strangers...and pizza.
- in a thousand years archeologists will dig up tanning beds and think we fried people as punishment.
- AAND my favorite:
- Glad the rapture didn't happen since I just got waxed.
Olivia Wilde - QUORRA (Tron Legacy)
"But I think it’s very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person."
Vanity Fair 2011 Hollywood Cover
From left to right: Ryan Reynolds, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anne Hathaway, James Franco, Jennifer Lawrence, Anthony Mackie, Olivia Wilde, Jesse Eisenberg, Mila Kunis, Robert Duvall, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Andrew Garfield, Rashida Jones, Garrett Hedlund and Noomi Rapace